Thursday, April 15, 2010

You Tell Us ...

So Twixter Two and I have started to let blog posts slide again. We were doing so well for quite a while - churning out posts every other day. I can’t tell you what made things slow down, except that maybe we let life get in the way of our blogging. I know shame on us.

Did you miss us?

No, really - Did you miss us? We’re trying to decide if our blogging 4+ days a week is actually paying off and if more than just Mom & Dad are sticking around to read our posts each week. Too much? Too little?

And for those of you not Mom & Dad - what do you want to read? More posts about our day to day lives? or tips, advice and frustration on being a Twixter in general?

Let us know you're reading, and share your thoughts in the comments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed you! I don't know what I love...your reactions to stuff, your musings, you, your humor...keep it coming :)

Sage said...

I love reading your posts, but to be honest, I probably log in once a week...which means I have 4 or more blogs of yours to read at once!
Keep writing, but don't feel bad if you miss a few days.
Oh and Syd(I don't know who is 1 and 2 lol), you should splurge a little of that tax money on yourself, you've worked hard for that :)

Post a Comment