Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hm. So Much For Updates

Sorry for not updating. I've been slowly getting sick due to diving back into the 40 hour work week.

My graduation from a month of training at my call center job is tomorrow and I'm very excited but nervous out of my mind.

It's such a comforting feeling to be in training. There's always someone around to answer your question, if you make a mistake, it's ok! You're in training! But starting on Monday, I'm pretty much on my own to figure out my own questions. I'll be dealing with irate customers without much backup.

Needless to say, I'm terrified.

More updates to come. It's ridiculous, but I'm actually going to bed. Its 8:22 pm. I am just so damn tired.

Sigh.

I miss college.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I still miss college. I think that's part of the reason I went back yet again to grad school.

Twixter Two said...

Jealous. I'm technically STILL in college. Just a semester off. (sigh)

Post a Comment